Monday, June 11, 2012

The Baked Goods

Some time ago my mum and I tried the high tea package (75k) at The Baked Goods, Sabang.
The bakery is owned by Jane Parengkuan and it is claimed to provide healthy cakes and cookies.

The high tea package will give you some cookies (chocolate, lemon, coconut, and couple more), a cupcake, a quiche, and a tuna sandwich. As for the tea, it was no ordinary tea. The color was red, and my guess it was rosella tea (CMIIW please ^_^).

The picture below is showing the package for 2, which means double the quantity.


I love everything on it ! And I did really enjoy the lemon poppyseed cookies so I ended up buying the full size (35k).

It was right up my taste bud, not overly sweet. Will definitely go back there again to try their other menus.
For the complete price list, click here !
The Baked Goods Shop 
Jl. H. Agus Salim no. 16
Sabang, Jakarta Pusat 10340
Phone : 021-31909015

No comments:

Post a Comment