Monday, August 13, 2012

Queen Restaurant




During my visit to Bandung with the family, we stopped by at Queen Restaurant to grab some lunch.
This restaurant is one of the oldest and famous Chinese restaurant in Bandung area, located in Jalan Dalem Kaum.

We ordered 7 menus, but  I only took 4 pictures as I was so hungry at that time ^_^. 

Fuyunghai

Sate Shanghai (Shanghai Satay)

Chicken and Ham fried rice

Fried noodle
 

The food was good especially with the whole family at the table. 
My favorite was the Sate Shanghai. I wonder why they call it sate since the they serve the meat with mantau, not on skewer. 
And one more interesting thing, the dish is not mentioned in the menu so you have to ask for it.  
Overall, it was a nice meal. 
This restaurant is definitely worth a visit if you are in Bandung area. 

Queen Restaurant
Jalan Dalem Kaum 79  
Karanganyar, Bandung
Telp: (022) - 420 4561

2 comments:

  1. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM everything looks so so good!! i especially like the last picture of the fried noodles! i love love fried noodles heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love all kind of noodle! Not loving the carbs though T_T

    ReplyDelete