Friday, January 18, 2013

Holycow

Finally I got the chance to try Holy Cow, Kelapa Gading branch.
I've heard about this place for so long but never had the chance to try it, until now.

I ordered the Australian prime rib eye, medium well ( IDR 72.000) with ice lemon tea - free refill ( IDR 13.500). As for the sauce, I opted for mushroom sauce.
They have about 5 different kind of sauce, including black pepper and barbeque.
Being a mushroom lover, mushroom sauce is always my first option.

After waiting for about 10 minutes, my order came out. I was a lil bit surprise to see my meal because the portion was pretty big. The meal came with green beans and potatoes ( you can choose fries or mashed).
The meat was tender and still juicy. The sauce was good. The green beans and the fries really completed the meal.

I must say, the steak is definitely better than Abuba. Will I come back? Definitely. ^_^








No comments:

Post a Comment