Monday, June 4, 2012

Do An Vietnamese Experience

I was craving for Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) the other day. So a friend and I decided to have lunch at Do An. In my opinion, they serve the best pho among other Vietnamese restaurant here in Jakarta.
I love Vietnamese food, and I used to work at a Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant when I was in US. The restaurant is owned by a couple of Viet who migrated from Vietnam to US many years ago. So the authenticity is guaranteed.
Sadly, here in Jakarta, I cannot find Vietnamese food as good as that. 
But Do An can cure my craving a little bit. ^_^

Pho with beef (45k)




It was a nommy lunch. I had Vietnamese ice coffee as my drink. Quite refreshing for a sunny day.
Now I'm craving for Vietnamese sandwich.. Will go to Cafe Deli ASAP !! ^_^

Do An Vietnamese Experience
Jl HOS Cokroaminoto 78-80 
Menteng Central Ground Fl Unit D-13 
Menteng, Jakarta 10310
021-3908898

No comments:

Post a Comment