Monday, May 28, 2012

Paulaner Bräuhaus

I was craving for some meat last week, so I dragged one of my friend to go to Paulaner.
It was lunch time so not too crowded.

We ordered several things.

German bread basket: sourdough, salt-stick roll, laugen-stick roll and mini pretzel (25k)

Hearty goulash soup (65k)

Grilled pork sausage with french fries (90k)

half portion of crispy pork knuckle served with sauerkraut, bread dumplings and gravy (120k)

Home-made warm apple strudel with vanilla sauce (50k)


As for the drink, I tried the lychee flavoured drink, 0.3 L 

Overall it was a nice meal. I was not a fan of the bread. Well, Iguess my tongue is not used to European style bread. The goulash was so - so for me. Not that special but it was big enough to be shared. 
The sausage was great, tender and juicy. As for the knuckle, it was oh so delicious. The skin was crispy, and the meat was tender. But I had to put lots of sauce because the meat itself was kind of bland.
The apple strudel was so yummy. I really love the vanilla sauce. I might come back to this place just to get the apple strudel ^_^

Paulaner Bräuhaus Jakarta
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski 
Jl. MH Thamrin No.1
Jakarta 10310
Phone: (021) 2358 3871

No comments:

Post a Comment