Monday, May 28, 2012

Kedai Gentong ice cream

The weather was so hot yesterday.
My guess it was around 38 degree Celsius.
Pheeww...
After doing some shopping, my mom and I stopped by at Kedai Gentong to have some ice cream.

The shop claimed to serve old style ice cream with many flavors.
Chocolate, cookies and creams, strawberry, vanilla, durian, jack fruit, etc etc.

We decided to have waffle with two scoops of ice cream. They have other options such as bun ice cream, banana split, brownie ice cream, and the simple cup/cone as well.
I picked cookies and cream while my mom had jack fruit and chocolate.

The texture is smooth, and the taste is just right, not overly sweet.
It was a yummy treat for a very hot day.


Kedai Gentong ice cream
Jl Bulevar Raya FY 1/4
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara
Phone: (021)4525500

No comments:

Post a Comment