Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Peach Garden

Yesterday I had dinner with my family at Peach Garden - PX Pavilion.
Usually we order dimsum there, but since there was 40% discount using certain credit card, we decided to order the ala carte menu (dimsum was not included for the discount ^_^)

We had the charsiu, kerapu (grouper fish) in BBQ sauce, braised seafood noddle, and mayonaise shrimp.


Charsiu

Braised seafood noddle

Mayonaise shrimp (88k)

Kerapu in BBQ sauce (112k)

My favorite was the shrimp. It was in good size and good amount, and I liked the crispiness of the shrimp.
My least favorite sadly was the most expensive one, the kerapu. I found that the taste is plain and did not meet my expectation of what I had in mind. It was pretty small too compared to the picture in the menu.
Overall, it was a good meal. And the 40% discount made it even better. ^_^

Peach Garden
PX Pavilion Mall GF 06
Jakarta Barat
Phone: (021) 5835 8589

No comments:

Post a Comment